Worm Castings Organic Fertilizer, Wiggle Worm Soil Builder, 15-Pounds, (Package May Vary)
- Organic fertilizer – Pure earthworm castings
- Excellent for houseplants, vegetables, flowers and more
- Non-toxic and odor free
- Just a handful will make your plants happy
Dr. Verm’s Premium Worm Castings – Organic Soil Builder and Fertilizer (2 LB)
- ORGANIC SOIL BUILDER naturally conditions your soil or potting mix; Safe for organic gardening and farming
- IMPROVES GERMINATION AND ROOT HEALTH: Each earthworm casting contains natural growth hormones which help to stimulate germination and root development
- PROMOTES STRENGTH AND VIGOR: Nutrients and trace minerals feed your plant throughout it’s life-cycle
- STRONGER PLANT DEFENSE: High in enzymes which stimulate plants’ natural defense mechanisms
- TEEMING WITH BENEFICIAL MICROBES: Beneficial microorganisms make nutrients more readily available to your plants
Organic Solution Premium Worm Castings 6 Quarts
- BEST WORM CASTINGS ON EARTH DUE TO PROPRIETARY DIET: Unlike vermi-farming operations our facility is meticulously controlled starting with the cleanest, composted, and screened free-range horse manures, pre-consumer vegetable waste, locally sourced coffee grounds, coco-peat and crustacean sea-creature shells . We also fortify the worms diet with humates, kelp and regional rock dust! This results in Premium Worm Castings containing the highest saturation of nutrients around.
- PRODUCES HEALTHY PLANTS AND SOIL: Worm castings promote water retention and revitalize soil biology in the root zone..Earthworm castings are the richest food you can feed to your plants that will not burn the plant. Earthworms have the unique ability to increase the amount of nutrients and minerals in the soil by as much as 10 times the value of the plant debris. These minerals and nutrients are properly conditioned for the best root and lush plant growth – plus it is odor free
- VERSATILE APPLICATION: Can be used on nearly any type of plant, it can also be used directly on plants without burning them. Worm castings can be applied as top dressing, side dressing, or worked into the soil.
- ARE YOU READY FOR THE HEALTHIEST GARDEN AROUND?: For excellent soil health and lush green plants buy your worm castings today.
Worm Castings Organic Fertilizer, Wiggle Worm Soil Builder, 30-pounds
- An organic fertilizer featuring pure earthworm castings
- Organic and odorless, the nutrients are perfectly balanced for immediate and long term absorption
- Using only a small amount provides incredible results making this soil builder cost effective
- Item Package Dimension: 24.1″ L x 15.5″ W x 4.5″ H
Organic Worm Castings – All Natural Soil Amendment, Soil Builder, and Fertilizer, 3 Pound Bag
- Increases Plant Growth – Worm Castings is an All-Natural and Organic Fertilizer that is proven to strengthen root development and help promote healthier plant growth.
- Perfect for Houseplants, Flowers, and Vegetables – Using just a small handful of Worm Castings with your potting mix or as a top dressing will help to yield larger and healthier plants.
- All-Natural, Non-Toxic, Odor Free, OMRI listed for Organic use with no chemical fertilizers or synthetic materials.
- Packaged in a 8 inch by 10 inch resealable bag and weighs approximately 3 pounds.
Worm Castings Organic Fertilizer, Wiggle Worm Soil Builder, 4.5-Pounds
- Beautiful growth and yields of your plants
- Nutrients in earthworm castings are plentiful
- Slowly feeds the plant for long periods of time
- Just a handful will make your plants happy
- Excellent for indoor or outdoor plants; houseplants, vegetables, flowers, and more
Worm Gold Plus 100% Organic Worm Castings 8qt (Approx 13lbs) Bag Size – Improves Soil Vitality Plant Yields & Roots
- Pure Earthworm Castings with Added Fossilized Kelp & Volcanic Rock
- No Manure or Landscape Waste Used to Feed Worms
- Non-Toxic, Non-Hazardous, Will NOT Burn Plants
- 100% Organic & Safe For All Types of Plants
- Add 10-20% By Volume to Potting Mix or Compost for Best Results
LEM Products 141 8 oz. Vacuum Sealed Bag – Hog Casings for 25 lbs. Meat
- Edible, Natural Hog Casing; Makes a distinctive “pop” when you bite into sausage
- Use for brats, franks or metts
- Preparation: Soak at least 1 hour in clear, warm water, change water regularly; Cooking Method: broil, grill or fry
- Eight ounce bag (32 – 35mm); Size: 32mm- 35mm (1-1/4″ – 1-1/2″)
- Approximate Stuffed Weight: 20 – 25 pounds
Edible Collagen Casings Dry Pig Sausage Casing Tube for Sausage Maker Machine,14m28mm
- The collagen casing can be used for fresh or smoked sausages. They are made from pig intestine.
- How to use: warm water soak for 2-3 minutes to use, enema machine can be directly set to use.
- PERFECT for deer or beef snack sticks. Designed to allow smoke to permeate the meat to increase the flavors of sausage
- Collagen casings are elastic — they will shrink with the product. Permeable to smoke and moisture. Non-refrigerated storage ( Optimum storage is in a cool, dry place at 41° F to 59° F).
- Caliber:28mm, after you made a sausage, diameter is about 2.3cm.
BRUT WORM FARMS Worm Castings Soil Builder – 30 Pounds – Organic Fertilizer – Natural Enricher for Healthy Houseplants, Flowers, and Vegetables – Use Indoors or Outdoors – Non-Toxic and Odor Free
- ORGANIC SOIL ENRICHER: Designed for truly natural gardening. Brut Worm Farms earthworm castings are dark, rich, pure, and high in organic matter–boosting and providing long-term nourishment to your plants’ soil.
- HEALTHY MICROBES AND BACTERIA: Treat your soil to balanced minerals and nutrients. Our castings are teeming with beneficial microbes and bacteria to keep your plants healthy and happy!
- FRESH FERTILIZER: Each 30 pound bag contains very fresh castings, usually less than a week old, to guarantee only the best organic fertilizer that will make your plants thrive!
- INDOOR OR OUTDOOR USE: Containing only high-quality earthworm castings and nothing else, our soil builder is perfectly suited for indoors or outdoors. Non-toxic and odor free, it’s an excellent choice for houseplants, flowers, vegetables and more!
- ABOUT BRUT WORM FARMS: We raise the worms ourselves, indoors, on our farm in Minnesota. Unlike other competitors, production is not outsourced so you can avoid sand, sticks and other things that don’t belong in a premium worm castings product.
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.