MFJ Enterprises Original MFJ-915 RF Isolator 1.8-30 MHz, 1500W PEP, SO-239
- * Eliminate Stray RF from Amateur & CB Radio Antenna Feedlines.
- * Helps Reduce Interference & TVI.
- * For 1.8-30Mhz HF uses.
- * 1:1 , 50 Ohms; Accepts Coax cables with PL-259 Connectors.
MFJ RF Isolator, 1.8-30MHz, 1.5kW and Ham Guides TM Pocket Reference Card Bundle
- MFJ RF isolator, 1.8-30MHz, 1.5kW
- Ham Guides TM Pocket Reference Card Bundle
MFJ Enterprises Original MFJ-918 MFJ 1.8-30 MHz Balun 1:1, 1500W PEP
- MFJ-918 Balun, 1:1, current
Compact Mini Hum Eliminator Box – 2 Channel Passive Ground Loop Isolator, Noise Filter, AC Buzz Destroyer, Hum Killer w/ 1/4″ TRS Phone, XLR Input/Output, Uses 1:1 Isolation Transformer – Pyle PHE400
- Removes AC noise: The Pyle hum eliminator removes 60Hz AC hum caused by ground loops that act like Radio antennae (loop antenna). breaks the ground loop safely making it impossible for the signal lines to pick up the AC noise in the first place
- Passive device: The noise isolator is a passive device which does not require power to operate. Equipped w/ ¼” TRS phone and XLR inputs and outputs on 2 channels. Automatically converts unbalanced to balanced signal without any signal loss
- Compact design: This noise filter device features a high performance Ultra compact and portable design allowing you to easily bring it anywhere. It has high quality components and rugged construction while maintaining the highest sonic quality
- 1:1 ISOLATION TRANSFORMERS: The 1:1 isolation transformer is responsible for breaking the ground loop or the loop antenna that prevents buzz for a clear sound. Also responsible for balancing audio lines. Device accepts mono or stereo connections
- Worry-free Shopping: with the pylepro Phe400 hum/noise eliminator, we are confident of the quality of our product, therefore, we offer a 30 day money back guarantee, No questions asked
FrSky Zipp 9 900MHz High Performance Moxon Antenna (915MHz)
- Input Impedance: 50Ω
- Frequency Range: 860~880MHz / 902MHz~928MHz
- S11: less than -10dB
- Peak Gain: <4.29dBi (868MHz) / <4.68dBi (915MHz)
MFJ Enterprises Original MFJ-916B 1.8-225, 350-540 MHz Duplexer – SO-239
- MFJ-916B Duplexer: 1.3-225MHz/350-540MHz, UHF
MFJ Enterprises Original MFJ-913 Balun 4:1 Current 300 Watts
- Power Rating: 300 watts
- Connector: SO-239 coax connectors have Teflon internal insulation
- make direct electrical connections to the antenna
- increase the efficiency of any amateur station
(DKKPIA) AC Adapter Cord for MFJ MFJ-1312 MFJ-1312B MFJ-1312D Class 2 Transformer
- Highest quality generic Home/Travel/Wall Charger.
- Input: 100-240v, 50-60Hz
- Ensures a sophisticated circuit design with over-heated,over-current,over-charging protection. Safe design and high quality material ensures the charger’s temperature maintaining at a low level for security charging.
- The power adapter is very durable and easy to operate. It is with multi safety protection and secure to use. Higher energy efficiency, friendly to the earth.
- Manufactured with the highest quality materials . 30 days money return guarantee,excellent service and 100% satisfaction！please rest assured purchase.
HF Choke 160-6 Meters Line Isolator
- Frequency: 1.8 – 300 MHz
- Applications include:
- Feeding dipoles, loops, or other similarly balanced antennas with unbalanced feedlines (coax).
- Reducing unwanted RF due to feedline proximity to antenna elements (low height dipoles, etc). Reducing man-made noise (computers, lamp dimmers, etc) conducted from the shack to the antenna by the feedline.
- Great for emergency “Go” kits when deploying less-than-optimal antenna installations (no counterpoises, poor grounding).
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.