Strut Prop Rod Gas Spring LGP8-200-100/ SPD-GSNI-2300-100 for Hatch Door RV Camper
- Strut Prop Rod Gas Spring LGP8-200-100/ SPD-GSNI-2300-100 for Hatch Door RV Camper
C1608054 20″ Gas Prop Spring Strut 20 inch 100 Lb Per Shock C16-08054 for Camper Shell RV Bed Truck Tonneau Cover Storage Box Basement Door Floor Hatch Custom Window Lift Support Struts
- ✅ ARANA 20 inch Gas Struts C1608054 Lift Supports — 2Pcs Set Force 100 Pounds 445N Gas Shocks , most SUITABLE support weight for 2 STRUTS is 85 lbs – 110 lbs, this means if your project lid is between 85 pounds and 110 pounds, this 100LB gas strut set is SUITABLE!
- ✅ ARANA 20 Inch 100 Lbs Gas Spring Shocks — Extended Length A [in]: 19.7(500mm), Compressed Length B [in]: 11.8(300mm), Interchange number: 6939, 6939S10, C1608054, C16-08054; measurement of the supported lid weight or of your old strut pressure is required to prevent purchasing wrongly!
- ✅ C16-08054 Gas Props 20inch — Direct replacement struts for RV bed, motorhome bed, tanning bed, camper bed, travel trailer bed mattress, queen bed, etc.;Note: DO NOT compress them by hands before installing, the struts could only be compressed after installing successfully!!!
- ✅ ARANA C1608054 100 lb Lift Supports — Customer will also use them on tonneau cover, heavy camper shell roof, tv cabinet door, trailer window, compartment door, floor hatch, truck cover, bar shed window, heavy custom build lid, etc; Very Strong, do not buy them for the lid weight less than 80 pounds,
- ✅100% Satisfaction Service — 18 Months Support comes with every ARANA product; If any questions before purchasing or dissatisfactions after purchasing or need installing/using guide, welcome to click “ASK SELLER” besides your order from ARANA for immediate assistance!
Apexstone 100N/22.5lb Gas Strut,Gas Spring,Lid Support,Lift Support,Lid Stay,Gas Props/Shocks,Set of 4
- Lids soft open gently,Ideal for supporting the lid to keep it open.NOT SOFT CLOSE!
- Pressure:100N/22.5lb (Per Strut);Length ( hole center to hole center) :9-11/16”;Travel:3-14/25” ,Distance between ball mounts compressed: 6-1/8″
- Support opens lids to a maximum angle of 100 degrees.Available working temperature :-10℃~50℃/14℉-122℉
- Package included: 4 X 100N 10 Inch Gas Strut and 20 X Screws
- We offer 1 YEAR 100% SATISFACTORY WARRANTY, if unfortunately our SOFT OPEN LID GAS STRUT did not work well ,please kindly contact us for exchange, refund or return
Suspa C16-08054 C1608054 20″ Gas Prop, Quantity (2), Force 100 Lbs Per Prop, Force Per Set 200 Lbs, Camper Rear Window, Tonneau Cover Lift Supports, Window Lift Support, Made in USA
- Compressed Length (Center-to-Center): 11.8in (300mm)
- Extended Length (Center-to-Center): 19.7in (500mm)
- Force: 100 Lbs (445 N)
- End Fittings: 10mm nylon ball sockets
- Set of Two
Suspa C16-08055 Force 120 lbs Gas Springs Set of 2
- Compressed Length (Center-to-Center): 11.8 in (300mm)
- Extended Length (Center-to-Center): 19.7 in (500mm)
- Force: 120 Lbs (534 N) (Per Prop)
- End Fittings: 10mm Nylon Ball Sockets
- Set of Two
Strut Prop Rod Gas Spring LGP8-200-120, SPD-GSNI-2300-120 for RV Camper Hatch Door
- The gas spring incorporates a strong annealed steel rod with a Nitride coating for added corrosion resistance – especially when used with the all composite 10 mm ball end fitting.
- It is ideal choice where exceptional quality combined with an over all black appearance are important for your application.
- This gas spring combines all the proven reliability you have come to expect from a gas spring along with the added feature of a nitride shaft.
Gas Spring SPD-GSNI-2300-60 or LGP8-200-60 Strut Prop Rod Hatch Door
- 100% Brand New and High Quality
- Black Nitride Shaft Gas Spring Strut Rod
- SPD GSNI-5300-60 or LGP6-200-60
- ( 20″ Long, 8″ stroke and 60# force)
PowerPro 31500200150X SSV2 20 Lb 150 Yd Onyx, one Size
- 8 yarn Spectra fiber construction
- For anglers who demand high performance
- Treated with Enhanced Body Technology
- Creates an incredibly round, smooth and sensitive line
- Features added abrasion toughness
- Sport type: Fishing
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.